Sarah Carr | Director of Sales & Marketing- Owner
Tell us a little about yourself.
I am Pam’s daughter, so I have worked at The Chateaux since we opened 14 years ago. In July 2007 I married my husband Todd in front of all of our family and friends at The Chateaux. I lived in Tampa, Florida for four years, but I am happy to be back in beautiful Colorado. As a Professional Event Manager I loved assisting brides in making their vision of their big day come to life. There is just nothing like seeing the bride and groom’s eyes light up as they see the Grand Ballroom come to life. After years in that position, I am very excited to take on the role of Director of Sales & Marketing!
I’d rather live with a good question than a bad answer. —Aryeh Frimer
1. Personalize!! Make your wedding your own. A fun way to personalize is to make your table #’s photo’s of you and your groom. For example table #1 has one framed picture of you when you were a one-year-old, and one of your groom. Table #2 has photos of you both when you are two-year-olds, and so on….
2. Lighting. The Chateaux really comes alive with professional uplighting.
3. When creating your wedding budget, immediately set aside 5-10% of the entire budget. You can then use this ‘saved’ money for something you find that you just MUST go over budget for.
4. One of the easiest ways to stay stress-free during the wedding planning process? Book one of our amazing Inclusive Packages. You still get to do all of the fun stuff (like tastings!) without any of the stress.
5. One of the easiest ways to save money on your budget? Skip favors. I cannot tell you the amount of favors that are left behind at the end of the event. But if you insist on favors, the edible ones are your best bet!