Please feel free to text Pam at 720.982.6025 between 8am-8pm to schedule a tour or call.
Memorial Services Venue The Chateaux at Fox Meadows
At The Chateaux at Fox Meadows, we see a memorial service not as the marking of a death, but rather a Celebration of Life. We want to do everything we can to host memorial events that are meaningful and uplifting to the family and friends of a departed loved one. We offer a simple and lovely memorial service package at The Chateaux. Please call us at 303.466.8078 and we can go over details and help you to create a beautiful celebration of life. Memorial Services at The Chateaux at Fox Meadows
The Ideal Celebration of Life Venue
Step inside The Chateaux at Fox Meadows, and you’ll know you’ve come to the right place. Our gracious meeting spaces include charming indoor and outdoor locations that can accommodate groups of all sizes. And if wheelchair accessibility is a special concern, we have the space for you. The Chateaux at Fox Meadows is one of the most complete celebration of life venues in Denver.
Memorial Packages: Planning Made Simple
Our memorial packages can be customized to include the venue, the service, refreshments, buffet dining, candles, flowers and more. We deal with a wide variety of vendors who can help make your celebration of life “a party with a purpose”—a fitting memorial and a rewarding experience for all.
What You Can Expect from a Celebration of Life at The Chateaux at Fox Meadows
On a sad and stressful day, our helpful staff will attend to the details, so you don’t have to. Of all the memorial service venues in Denver, we like to think we take extra care with your event’s particulars. Everything will be planned out and graciously executed so you can concentrate on meeting family and friends and celebrating the life of your loved one.
Planning a Celebration of Life: Things to Consider
The Chateaux wants your service to be just right. We’re sure that’s true of other celebration of life venues in Denver, but we go the extra mile to suggest important elements for your planning. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Invitations. You want friends and family to know about the service as far in advance as possible. There are lots of ways beyond paper invitations to reach out—phone calls, email, social media and online services like Evite or MyPunchBowl.
- Guest book. Be sure to have a formal place for attendees to sign in. Afterward, you’ll be glad to have the names of all who attended, especially those you weren’t able to visit with.
- A framed photo. It’s nice to have an image of your loved one displayed prominently. You may need an easel for this.
- Tables of remembrance. Objects and mementos help illustrate a life. A display of photographs of family and pets, awards and trophies, articles of clothing, work-related items and personal creations by your loved one make the gathering extra special.
- Meaningful music. Did the departed have a preferred genre of music? How about playing a playlist of favorite songs as guests find their seats, and then again at the end of the service? This makes a very personal statement.
- Flowers. Flower arrangements enhance the theme of your gathering. The Chateaux at Fox Meadows can put you in touch with talented, creative florists.
- A beautiful start. Have you considered how you’d like to open the service? You can set the right tone with a poem or reading, a brief, early tribute to your loved one and recognition of family members. Be intentional about this. Those who attend will appreciate your thoughtful approach.
- Arrange for needed technology. You’ll need a sound system and microphones for the speakers at your service, and a video projection system if you have a video tribute to present. The Chateaux at Fox Meadows has these available for rental.
- Consider a keepsake. A parting memory for attendees to take home with them—perhaps a small item related to a hobby or interest of the deceased—is a tangible reminder of a special person and a special day.
Come See Us
The staff at The Chateaux at Fox Meadows would love to meet you and give you a tour of our facilities. There are many memorial service venues in Denver, but once you see what we have to offer, we hope your memorial service will find a home with us.
Call today to schedule a consultation and tour of our facilities.
13600 Xavier Lane | Broomfield, CO 80023